Installation Instructions for Firefox
Install the greasemonkey extension and restart firefox.
Click here to obtain the latest version of gmailAutoBcc. Greasemonkey should prompt you for confirmation to install the script.
Refresh gmail. gmailAutoBcc should kick in the next time you click on the send button in gmail and ask for an email address. The script is now triggered differently.
- Note that the script DOES NOT work if you choose to compose in a new window.
[NEW] Installation Instructions for Google Chrome or Chromium
Refresh this page, and click here to install gmailAutoBcc2 within TamperMonkey.
As of this time, there is no way to change saved parameters to tweak the script in this environment. I may work on a UI if there is enough interest.
- The scripts only works from within the main gmail window. It won't work if you pop out the compose window.
Feel free to contact me if you have any suggestions or bug reports. If you'd like a more useful response, please include the following information:
- What is the gmail account type - regular personal gmail account vs google apps account?
- Does any other user-script work for you?
- What are the version numbers of the following - OS, Browser, Greasemonkey (if applicable) and !gmailAutoBcc
- What steps did you follow in installing !gmailAutoBcc and greasemonkey (if applicable)
- If the script ever worked, when did it stop working?